Do you want to revitalize your skin and reap all the health benefits from CBD? This DIY CBD-infused soap recipe will boost your shower experience. You’ll get a healthy dose of CBD and you won’t have to use harsh chemicals that are often found in store-bought cleaners.
All-natural CBD oil is safe and has anti-inflammatory properties to nourish and clean your skin. You will get the best results if you choose high-quality CBD wholesale oil, which has been third-party-tested.
Benefits of DIY CBD soap
Making your own CBD soap is a fun and easy way to include all-natural ingredients in your daily routine without spending a fortune. CBD is rich in powerful anti-inflammatory ingredients which nourish the skin and reduce wrinkles.
It can be quite expensive to buy all-natural, organic soap.
Making your own CBD soap is also a good idea:
- Start your own online CBD soap company.
- They make wonderful gifts.
- Discover a new DIY skill.
- It’s great fun!
How CBD Soap Works
Transdermal CBD soap means that it is absorbed directly through the skin. CBD causes inflammation to be reduced, which is the main source of all diseases.
CBD Soap Recipe
This recipe can be used to make a simple CBD soap. If you prefer, you can substitute shea butter or safflower oils. For additional benefits and fragrance, you can add a pinch or two of rosemary.
You will need the following tools:
- Two mixing bowls
- One Measuring Cup
- Plastic wrap
- Thermometer for Cooking
- Soap Mold
- Gloves and goggles
- 1 Tablespoon CBD oil
- 1 Tablespoon Lavender Oil
- 1 Cup of Water
- 3/4 of olive oil
- 1/2 Cup of Lye
- 1/4 cup Coconut Oil
- 1/4 cup of Avocado Oil
- In a bowl, combine lye with water. To avoid any accidents, pour the lye slowly. Lye is extremely caustic. Stirring for five minutes, until the lye reaches 100 degrees Fahrenheit. Set aside.
- Next, combine coconut oil, olive oils, and avocado oil in another bowl. Microwave for 1 minute. Continue to stir the mixture until it reaches 95-105° Fahrenheit.
- Once the contents of both bowls reach 95 to 100 degrees Fahrenheit respectively, combine them in one bowl. Mix the mixture for three minutes.
- Stir for one more minute CBD oil and lavender oils.
- Pour into soap molds.
- For 24 hours, wrap soap molds in plastic wrap.
- Allow soap to cure molds for 4-6 weeks in a well-ventilated place. To ensure that the oil is evenly absorbed, turn them often.
Is CBD affected by heat?
The soap can only be heated to 105 degrees, so CBD and essential oils are not affected. Heat is used to break down fatty acids and evaporate water molecules, creating soap bars.
How to Customize Your CBD Soap Recipe
DIY projects are easy to customize for your specific needs. You can include any ingredient that you like. You can make your own liquid CBD soap, or bar soap.
Hempseed Oil Soap
The hemp seed oil contains a perfect ratio of omega-three and omega-six essential fatty acids. You can substitute a highquality hemp oil, or you can use it along with a premium cannabis oil in the saponification process.
CBD Soap Recipe that’s Lye-Free
To make soap, first, chop the soap base into 1-inch cubes. To begin this project, you will need a microwave and a knife, spatula, as well as soap molds. Then heat the soap in the microwave for 10 seconds.